Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stamping Up club night






I just love club night. My demo always has the cutest projects ready to go. She cuts it all out and we get to play with the stamps and the punches and glue stuff together. It's wonderful. I love hearing the excited chatter about what's coming next and who needs what and why. I get all inspired to dig out my neglected stamps and start in on new cards and try out new toys. If you don't belong to a Stampin' Up club, you might want to look in your area for someone who has them. Even if it's not your style or what you want to make, it's a great time and fun to get new toys. Plus, there is always some new trick to the trade or easier way of doing things that you don't think of and it's like a light bulb goes off. It's a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fun times! i love stamp club!