Friday, March 30, 2012

The Craft's Meow Birthday Sketch Challenge

The Craft's Meow is celebrating their birthday with a Sketch Challenge. I recently ordered the Sew Lovely set, so I decided to use an image from this set. Love the retro sewing theme, for some reason I cannot seem to get enough of these, lol.

I used Kraft card stock as my base, Black card stock to layer and then used October Afternoon dp. I stamped the image with Memento Potter's Clay as well as the sentiment and heart button. I stamped the other buttons in Memento Tuxedo Black. This was a fun sketch.

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

A job well done with the sketch too! Great colors. Thanks for playing at The Craft's Meow!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love your choices of colors and patterns! Thanks for helping us celebrate The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

This is super super cute Holly! Great combination of colors, so very pleasing! Thanks for stopping by my blog, love your card too! :)