Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pink, Red, Chocolate Reminder Post



Welcome to the Wednesday Challenge Reminder Post for All That Scraps!!!
Have you had a chance to play in our Challenge yet?  If not, you still have a whole week to play!!!
Remember to read the rules, you can only play once and you must use a stamp or digi available in the store. 

I love this Mashi Muffins Sweets image.  I love the design of the Mashi Muffins and their cute little faces.  And the fact that they have some meat on their bones, lol.  I can totally relate to that, lol.  I colored her up with my copics and found this amazing sketch to use.  I did have some clutter on my desk from my last card and I just kind of put the pieces of some of the scraps together and viola, it was the card.  So the clutter determined the design, lol.

So not only did I use the image twice, I used the paper twice too!  And it was last years paper! whoo hoo.  Now I think I should reward myself and go get some new paper, dontcha think so? lol.

How is your New Year going?  Have you started on your New Years Resolution yet?  I know I need to, lol.  It's almost mid January, have you made your Valentine a card?  This is the perfect color challenge to get that done early.  You'll be glad you did! 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

10 comments:

Laura Love said...

This is adorable Holly! What a sweet image and you colored it perfectly as always! I now have about 12" of crafty desk space instead of 6"...LOL...that is about as far as I have made it on my resolutions :)

Jodi Collins said...

She is SASSY! Awesome image and coloring!

Angela said...

Gorgeous! Love the beautifully colored image and the color combo too...maybe I will try to play along!

Danni said...

She's fun!! What a great card!

Athina said...

Awesome card Holly! So glad you could use some scraps!

Tress said...

Lol, yes you should totally go get some new paper. Gotta assist a gal with her paper addiction, hehe! And your card using Miss Mashi is adorable!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, love the sweet and well colored image. Sorry I have not been here in a while, I have really been under the weather.

Mimi said...

Adorable card!! awesome coloring! and how funny we both used the same sketch! lol! great minds think alike... have a great weekend! ;D

~Tammy~ said...

So sassy and so fun! Love your take on the sketch!

chrilvian said...

sexy card