Monday, January 17, 2011

Country Cookin'


Another card I could not resist KopyKating. Here is the original. I just love this Kitschy Kitchen dsp pack, I think I may drive my readers nuts with this image and this paper, lol. It's been so therapeutic this week.
I finished this card tonight. I used my prisma colored pencils with gamsol, copics for the skin and paper pierced again.
I know, I know, but I just got a few of these really cute stamps in and now I want to go back and KopyKat all the fabulous cards I saw during the designer blog hops.
Hope you have a very crafty day!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I love how you pieced the apron...adorable! I love this paper! All of your cards made with this image have been fabulous!

Colleen Dietrich said...

The papers you picked and paper-pieced the apron with really DO remind me of a country kitchen. It is soooo sweet.