Sunday, January 30, 2011

SU Club Cards





We made these in club recently and I love them! The treat holder is from a set I love in the new mini, "eat chocolate". We punched the hearts with the new glimmer paper, also in the mini and used real red card stock and choc chip ribbon with white ribbon. And it's so true, I'm no quitter! lol.
The second card uses the "create a cupcake" in the mini, along with the build a cupcake punch. I was totally going to not buy this set until we made this card, lol. All of the sudden I had ideas popping in my head and I had to have it, lol.
The third card we used Bliss from the Sale-A-Bration catty and OMG, I love this set! And it's free!!!! Well, of course I spent the minimum and then some, lol. After all, if you do, you get free sets and what could be a better justification? lol.
Many thanks to Rhonda for such wonderful designs and ideas. She is so patient with me and she always has such great ideas. My cell phone picture gallery is nearly full from all her "models" lol.
Hope you are having a crafty day!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Holly! These look like they were definitely fun to make!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Holly, looks like you had fun at your club classes! I like those glittery punched out hearts a BUNCH. I know, I had to buy the minimum and then some to get my free SAB sets...I went to the minimum hostess level actually so I could *really* rake in the goodies! Have fun with your new stuff. Big hugs.