Sunday, January 9, 2011

A place to start


Start each day with a "weeee"! My Favorite Things, is starting up their new years challenges with a sketch challenge and I NEEDED to get scrappy today. This was not what I had in my minds eye when I started, but to be honest, I am just grateful I got inky today and completed a card. lol. I used the new graphics 45 designer paper, and I LOVE IT! And of course my pure innocents stamp from MFT's.
So this is my first card of the new year and I feel happy now. My New Year resolution was easy, "to get to the gym once this year, lol." I had no scrappy resolutions, because it's fun and it's therapeutic and I did not want to stress myself out with a bunch of deadlines.
I was able to get my area "clear" of old debris before I started this today and now I feel like the juices are starting to flow.... just a little, but I am already thinkin' about my next project and right now, that is a good sign.
Hope you are all well and happy!
Stamps: MFT pure innocents, "start each day with a wee"
Paper: blush by PTI, graphic 45 once upon a springtime, PTI green ???
Other: copics, memento, sponged with distressed ink "tumbled glass", large scallop nesties, scallop and grass punches.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous card, Holly! I love how the colors coordinate! This DSP is wonderful!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Holly, this is so sweeeeeeet! (get it? like 'wheeeee'!)