Sunday, January 30, 2011

Making Pansies


Oh yeah, I had some crafty time today and came across a video tutorial I have been meaning to try for over a year, lol. Here is the card I saw and then clicked onto her blog and watched her tutorial. The pansies are still a bit damp, so I will flatten them out a bit, but I like them a lot.
The punch I used is S.U. butterfly's and I punched out the shimmery white paper, but it did not come through so well. So I made my own glimmer mist using the S.U. champagne mist and mixing it with liquid hair spray. Works well!
My reinker combinations were: elegant eggplant and summer sun, pretty in pink and summer sun, cameo coral and summer sun.
Hope you are having a very crafty day!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty pansies! I like your recipe for glimmer mist!

Melody said...

Cute projects! Especially like the treat holder.