Friday, December 13, 2013

Elf Girl Tag

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holly-Day Friday. It's my day to show you some inspiration on the Loves Rubberstamps Blog.  Whoo Hoo, I am so glad to see this weekend here! What a week. We went to a School Winter Concert on Wednesday and my son played the violin with the other newbies, OMGosh they were adorable. We had our company Christmas Party at the Country Club on Thursday, OMGosh my aching feet are not made for heels, lol. And tonight we are off to another Christmas party. I'm hoping we get our tree decorated this weekend, lol. We got it up on Sunday. In all this holly-day madness, I have another full week next week. The job just gets in the way of all the fun, lol. I decided I needed a tag for a teachers gift, so I whipped this one up in a hurry.

I love this Tag Die and Stamp set, so perfect for making really quick tags and the little PI is one of my fav's, next time I will fussy cut her before I apply the adhesive glitter, lol. This would work for our current Challenge - Anything Goes with a Christmas Theme.
Don't forget about our current design team call! We would love to see what you have been making and have you join us for the Jan-April term.
Keep your eye on the New Items list in the store! You never know when some super cute new images will show up expectantly.
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!!!
 
Holly 

10 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fun and festive colors really make this pop. Cute, cute, cute!!! Hugz!

Tracey said...

What a fantastic tag Holly!! I just love the colours!!

Laura Love said...

This is seriously the most adorable tag! The colors are beautiful and your coloring...AMAZING! One of my favorite favorites!

Indah Permata Sari said...

I am sooo in love with this tag! Love the colors you've used here.

Marcy said...

This little elf tag is so adorable! I love her in the pink and green. Pretty papers too! I want that tag die and stamp set!

Dangina Martinez said...

Awww... She looks so amazing girl. Love the pretty colors too.

Athina said...

Holly - I just love the pink and green! Adorable! I hope you have a great week!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious. Love the design and the girly theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

*Vicki* said...

Oh my now how cute is this?!! Just love the colors and the little bells on her shoes! :) HUGS

Colleen Dietrich said...

What. A. Cute. Tag!!

Merry Christmas, my friend, and hope your new year is filled with many wonderful things!