Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hang In There

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Welcome to our Loves Rubberstamps Sunday BlogHop:

Laura Love -
 Holly Flores -
Olivia Marmara
Ceal Pritchett
Shanna Shands
Marcy Dangcil
Dangina Martinez
Athina Emory
Joni Mastronardi
Nina AKA PaperDaisies

We want to remind you:
Just two more days to get into our special HOLIDAY BLITZ - ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!! We have a huge list of Sponsors who are all set to give away some amazing prize packages to lots of our lucky players!!

KENNY K STAMPS - 2 PRIZE PACKAGES
QKR STAMPEDE
AURORA WINGS
MILK 'N COFFEE STAMPS
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS
EUREKA STAMPS
C.C. DESIGNS
and... Loves Rubberstamps is giving away a $50.00 Gift Voucher!


 
Today I am using Tiddly Inks - Hang in there.  She is reminding us all that the holly-days won't last forever and Spring is on it's way, lol.  I had to try out something different with my Copic Markers.  I used a S.U. aqua-painter and put blending solution in it, colored BG13 on some hard plastic and picked it up with the blending solution for my background.  I did this before I colored the image.  I was reading about this on Make it Crafty blog.  So I am going to keep doing this on my backgrounds until I feel like I have mastered it, lol.  It's been a while since I've used the Aqua Painter, so I forgot all my tricks to get the paintbrush just right, lol.  But it will come back to me. 
 
I love this adorable image and I know I will be using her again.  I love how happy she is and it reminds me that seeing the world through the eyes of a child is the best way to view it. 
 
How was every one's Christmas?  Did you have a great time?  Are you glad it's over?  Any plans for New Years?  I have to work this weekend but then I have the rest of the week off and I plan on cleaning this place up!  lol.  Christmas was wonderful for the boys.  They were excited and had a great time.  They loved everything they got.  The next day  was Jeep's real birthday.  So we had a friend come over and we took the boys down to Chuck-E-Cheese and let them play games and ordered pizza.  Unfortunately Jeep ate too much pizza and ended up with a stomach ache..... but he felt fine the next day.  His big party will be in the middle of January, where we will have 10 kids over for laser tag in the backyard.  There is a place in town where we can rent them and a commando for two hours, lol.  Should be lots of fun. 
 
So once again, I want to remind you about our special HOLIDAY BLITZ - ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!! We have a huge list of Sponsors who are all set to give away some amazing prize packages to lots of our lucky players!!   Head on over to the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog and check out all the sponsors and prizes!    You will also want to check out the NEW ITEMS Laura has in her store!   You know, just so you can mentally spend the gift voucher, lol. 
 
Thanks for Hopping along with us!
 

 
Holly
 
I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this Card.

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a fun design. Love the mix of design papers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

jonim52 said...

Adorable card, Holly! Love this image.

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet card Holly. Like how you have made the background. Great take on the sketch. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Lisa H. said...

what a lovely card. gosh is that image sooo cute. thanks for playing with us at SSS. Happy New Year!

zehra said...

This is so sweet, lovely card

Unknown said...

So adorable Holly!

Jacquel said...

LOVE the layout & your card is just too cute Holly! TFS!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card. I need to get this image.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Super cute image. I love her and the sentiment is just perfect! tfs Patricia B

Athina said...

I love this image and I love how you did the background! I am going to have to check that out. Enjoy your week off!

Marcy said...

This is so adorable! I love that sweet image and I need to get that MFT die! Great take on the sketch! Beautiful layout!

Tracey said...

WHat a fun image and so beautifully coloured as always!! Fabulous card Holly!!

Sounds like a good Christmas for you!! Wishing you a wonderful New Year!!

Dangina Martinez said...

This is so adorable! Love that image and DP.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so cute. Love the sentiment along with her hanging upside down! I like the choice of papers you used together. I'm not good at that.

Laura Love said...

How cute! I really love the background technique! I will have to give that a try one of these days! I really love the colors that you chose! I wish Spring would hurry up...we have been in a deep freeze the last few days ;( It was 52 degrees one day...then 5 degrees with snow and wind making the temp feel like -26 ...really Mr. Weatherman!? LOL!