Monday, December 23, 2013

Missing You



Hi Friends and Stampers,

Whewwww, I almost didn't get this sketch in.  I am a club 52 member and I wasn't ready to give that status up, lol.   So instead of wrapping and more baking, I wanted to take an hour and a half to get this card made tonight.  lol.   I'll forfit sleep tomorrow night, lol.  I did work a 10 today and have to go back tomorrow for another 10 but I feel lucky to have Christmas Day off. 

Have you had a change to play in our current challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps?  For the next WEEK we will be running this special HOLIDAY BLITZ - ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!! We have a huge list of Sponsors who are all set to give away some amazing prize packages to lots of our lucky players!!

Today I am using:
MFT PI - Warm Winter
MFT Die-namic Photo Corners
MFT Die-namic Wonky Scallop Border
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
X-Press It Copic Paper
MME 6X6 Paper
Best Glue Ever!

Thanks for Looking and I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!

Holly

7 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Super cute...I love the coloring and the colors you selected! Happy Holidays, Becky

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous card. Love the design papers and its a great take on the sketch.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

zehra said...

Gorgeous card, love ur coloring

Tracey said...

What a fabulous card Holly!! Love the papers you used and your colouring is always gorgeous!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

ABsolutely the cutest! Your colouring is amazing and the added sparkle perfect. Hope you are having a great holiday season.

Dangina Martinez said...

She looks so sweet and the Dp looks great. The colors are perfect together. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Marcy said...

Very sweet card! I love the design on this one and I also love those papers! I used them for all my work Christmas cards and went through 2 packs! :)