Friday, November 1, 2019

Caffeine Powers Activate!





Hi,

Welcome to my blog. If you started here, make sure you check out everyone's fabulous creations at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


I am super excited to be able to participate this year. For my card, I used a mixture of products. The Image is from Lil Inkers Designs, Super Coffee. I used Papertrey Ink's Comic Strip Die. The Cats Pajamas Boom! Cuts and Comic Balloons. The Skyline is Paper Smooches Super 2 Die. Sunny Studios Herotic Halftones.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink - still my favorite. And the words were stamped with Versafine Clair - which I recently discovered and absolutely love for all images not being colored with Alcohol Ink. I colored my image with my Copic Markers: E43, E42, E41, E40, R59, R39, R37.  I had some high gloss paper in my stash called Yellow School Bus, Which I love, but can't seem to find anywhere for sale on line. I think I just had a little sample strip from one of the vendors who I bought something from on Ebay. That may have been over 10 years ago, lol. If anyone knows where to get this high gloss paper, let me know, it's perfect for the little windows because of the shimmer it creates when the light hits it. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for all the fabulous comments. I hope you have a great day hopping along! 

Holly  







20 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Super cute and FUN!!!

VanessaB said...

haha. That's sooooooooo ADORABLE!!!

CarlavdM said...

What a fun card, I really like the Comic-book look you created with this Super-Cup!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!

New Creations said...

Love this power-packed coffee theme card, so cute!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is such a fun super hero coffee card. I really like the originality and how you combined products from so many different companies. Great job and have a good day!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Adorable super coffee there. This is a great card.

Shelly said...

This is so cute!

Billie A said...

So cute.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love SUPER COFFEE!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lisa said...

This is fantastic!! I love the comic strip look ... one of my faves so far in the hop!

Christine said...

Darling card! Coffee is definitely a super hero.....saves lives every day at my house. :)

~amy~ said...

Yay Holly! So happy to see you linking up! This is so very fun! Such a great design too!

mamawcindy said...

Super fun card. Love It!

Helen Gullett said...

Holly, this is FANTASTIC! I love the comic style a lot :)

Dawn S. said...

What a great card! I think coffee does give super powers!

Annette Allen said...

totally fun card..

Eagle Craftz said...

That is so cool!

Tink said...

Love your card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cute!