Monday, November 4, 2019

This Is A Job For Coffee



Hi Friends and Crafters,

OMGosh when I saw this retro coffee cup image from Riley and Company called Mr. Coffee, I knew I had to have him. He triggers an image I remember as a child from one of the restaurant menu's I have seen. I don't where and what, but I do remember loving this image when I was a little. The sentiment is from Lil Inkers Designs Super Coffee. I inked them up with my Memento Black ink and Versafine Clair black ink. The papers I used are from Echo Park Coffee Paper. The Dies I used to cut out the circles are from My Favorite things Stitched Circles and Circle Stax. The flag I just made myself because of the size of the sentiment. I colored my Mr. Coffee with my Copic Markers E43, E42, E41. 

I hope you are having a great time blog hopping and thank you for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comments. 

Holly 

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the bean background and that super cute cup! Fun sentiment too!

Maura said...

Such a fun coffee card - LOVE that sentiment! Thanks for your kind comment on my card at SplitcoastStampers (beesmom)!

New Creations said...

Haha, made me smile, so adorable, love the coffee beans!

Anonymous said...

Really fun card design and image! Love the background coffee bean paper! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute cup and I love the papers chosen for the card.

Billie A said...

cute fun card. Cute image.

Fikreta said...

its so great card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love the combo of this retro image and great sentiment! SO much fun!

Vivian Foo said...

Oh adore this retro style coffee. You did a great job with it, love love.

mamawcindy said...

Oh I love your retro card, I may have to check out that cute image.

Shelly said...

Awesome card!

Lisa said...

Such a cutie! Love this card!

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card!

sarascloset said...

I've had a look see at all your coffee cards, and I have to say this one is my favorite, so I wanted to drop in and say how fun it has been to see your coffee creations!