Tuesday, November 5, 2019

When Friends Gather For Coffee




Hi Friends and Scrappers,

I hope you are having a great time with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2019. I am super excited to be able to be a part of this hop and grateful for the time I had to be able to make these cards in order to participate. 

For these cards, I am using the super cute Birdie Brown Images called Sweater Weather in the Woods, available at My Favorite Things. I'm sorry I did not write down my Copic Marker numbers that I used for these images, but I did color them up with my copic markers after inking them up with Memento Black Ink. OMGosh what is better than a bunch of adorable animals wearing sweaters and drinking coffee? Love these! For the first background, I used the Knitted Sweater back ground stamp from My Favorite Things. I hand cute a snow drift and added some stickels to the top and bottom. For the second card, I used a pattern paper Carta Bella's Autumn Collection. I added a fence from My Favorite Things, which I do not see currently on their website. This is the closest I can find on a google search. 

The little beaver image did not have coffee in his hands, but there was an additional cup of coffee in the stamp set. So I used my craft knife around his arms and paws until I could fit in a cup of coffee. Because you know, all friends have to have coffee. It would not do to have a critter with no coffee, that would just be sad, lol. 

I hope you are having fun hopping around, thank you for stopping by my blog post and for the wonderful comments. 

Holly 

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Two adorable cards - your coloring is beautiful and I love the cute critters!

New Creations said...

Fabulous, love the woodland animals!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are the cutest images. I am loving all the cards you have made with them.

Billie A said...

Awesome cards. Great scenes and images. I love critter cards an yous is color beautifully colored.

Fikreta said...

super adorable cards!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

mamawcindy said...

Oh how cute!!! Love them both!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love the cute animals and your pretty coloring!

Dawn S. said...

Wonderful cards! You did a great job colouring the animals.

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so sweet!

Karen L K said...

Such a cute card! The critters are so much fun and you were clever to add the cup of coffee for the beaver. Cute description also.

Lisa said...

So much adorable!! Just loving these!