Saturday, November 2, 2019

Imma Coffee Kinda Girl




Hi,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. If you stopped by here first, make sure you go to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2019 line up. So much fun!

For today's card, I am using CC Designs Business Bella. I just love this image and the way she is  showcased in their on-line store. So I stamped her up with my Memento Black Ink and pulled out my Copic Markers to match the Purples as much as possible. I used V15, V12, and V01 for the blouse, phone, shoes, and Coffee embellishment. I colored her hair with E43, E42, E41, and E40. I added some C3, and C2 to her pants. The coffee she is holding was colored with E51 and YG97. Her belt and buttons were colored with Y28. And the flesh tones were colored with E0000, E11, E21, E93. The pattern paper is from Echo Park's Paper pad, Coffee. Oh I added W3 for a shadow under her feet. The sentiment and coffee cup (E55, E53, E51) come with the image. 

I am definitely a coffee kinda girl. And I super excited to be able to participate in this fall/winter blog hop. I hope you have a chance to play along and see some exciting projects made by the Coffee Loving Community. 

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments. 

Holly 

13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the background on your sweet card and that classy looking lady! Awesome card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and that gal image. Great design.

New Creations said...

Pretty girl with a coffee cup, love the backing paper!

Fikreta said...

looks so great!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!
Hello from Coffee lovers hop!

Billie A said...

Cute image and card.

Lisa said...

So fun and how adorable she is! Love this!

Maria said...

Awesome fun card! Love the beautiful lady image and wonderful background!

StampingbugKerry said...

Oh...I haven't seen that image before! SO fun! Thanks for hopping along with us!

Shelly said...

Such and fun and sweet card!

mamawcindy said...

Great card and great image.

Dawn S. said...

Such a classy looking lady! Great card.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great card, love the saying!