Tuesday, May 26, 2020

But First, Coffee



Hi Friends,

This is my third card today for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I just finished her up.  This is the second Anniething Stamp I have posted this week. If you missed the first one, please scroll down. This one is called, "But First, Coffee". I did not use the sentiment that comes with this digi, but I did find one from a retired lil inkers set. The paper is from Your Next Stamp which is one of our sponsors. 

I think initially this was a free digi, there are other free digi's on her website that are Covid-19 related.  By the time I saw this, it was no longer free, but it is so cute, I just had to. 

I hope you all are having fun blog hopping and creating!

Stay safe and be well,

Holly 






7 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely design!

New Creations said...

So cute!

Dawn S. said...

So cute! The patterned paper is lovely for this hop!

Billie A said...

So cute. Darling image and card.

Dandi93 said...

Sweet card Holly, love the coffee bean dp

Verna Angerhofer said...

So lovely with this cute image. I love the way you colored her too.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, coffee is always first!