Thursday, May 28, 2020

Warm Wishes



Hi Friends!

One more day to go in this Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I had a few days off but it was back to work today for me again. Work seriously interferes with my hobby sometimes, lol. But my other hobby is collecting all the stuff for my first hobby, so it's off to work I go. Now if the bills would just go away, think of the time I could have! lol. 

I've had this cute little Waffle Flower stamp set for a while now, so I was so glad to finally get it inky and made onto a card. I saw this cute card design on facebook. I changed a few things and viola, it's my own. Those are Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies, I used one of the larger ones for the background, though you cannot really see it, and I used two for the inside panel. I used a My Favorite Thing Circle die-cut on one of the panels, placed the coffee bean table cloth under the cup and then mounted it onto the back panel with pop-dots from Stampin Up. I think they call them dimentionals. Anyway, love how this one came out. If I had to change anything, I would have put the warm wishes up higher and not split between the two panels. Maybe next time. 

I'm also Entering this in the Die Cut Divas monthly challenge

Hope you are all having a great time, I can't wait to get back to my commenting, you all have been busy busy busy today. 

Stay well and healthy, 

Holly 




9 comments:

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Great image and I like how you did the image and sentiment.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Cute card, love the pinks

New Creations said...

Great design with super cute image!

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute, Holly! I love how you inset the circle. It really looks great.

Dawn S. said...

This is adorable!

Lagene said...

Love the heart shaped steam & the cut out focal point!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cute cup and that heart designed steam.

Arlene said...

So very cute! So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

Dandi93 said...

Sweet card Holly and great layout