Monday, May 25, 2020

Warm Fuzzies



Hi Friends,

I've got a 3rd card made for today's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The coloring actually looks better in person, but this is the best picture I could get with my Iphone. My camera was stolen last year when our home was broken into. Anyway, I am using Gerda Steiner Designs stamp called Warm Fuzzies.  This is one of our Sponsors for this blog hop. I used the rectangle peek-a-boo window from My Favorite Things and cut a bit of a frame out a second time with the teal paper.  The paper is a retired pack from Stampin Up. Just love this cute little bear. 

Thank you for looking in on me. Stay well and healthy,

Holly 


10 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute! Great card, and I love that paper too.

New Creations said...

Love the paper and cute image, so adorable!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Oh my gosh, I love everything about this card! The blending, the colors, the papers! Great job!

mamawcindy said...

Super sweet card. Great paper and cute image.

Billie A said...

Cute image and great paper. love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute image and a great card design.

Dawn S. said...

So cute! I love the colourful background.

* Shell B.* said...

Simply Adorable Caffeinated Creation!

Fikreta said...

adorable card!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

Lisa said...

Haha! Sweetness! Love it!