Saturday, May 23, 2020

Floral Mugs

Image may contain: text




Hi Coffee Lovers!

It's day 2 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I hope everyone is having a great time!  I know I am going to be out in blogger land checking out everyone's fabulous cards and commenting along.

Today I have a couple of cards that we made in our Stampin Up card club. Just love these cute little floral mugs with their steam rising.



Sadly, these are about to retire, but I think if you get your order in really quick there may be some left! If you need a demonstrator to order from, you can go to my friend Rhonda's website.  Rhonda has been my demonstrator for years and she never disappoints. 

It has not been easy coming up with the mojo to do any paper crafting during this pandemic. I think at first it was all about getting my boys out of school ASAP! Then it was the hunting and gathering for masks, food/water, hand sanitizer, cleaning products, and TOILET PAPER! OMGosh who would have ever thought I'd be going from store to store looking for toilet paper? I must confess I am a bit snobbish and picky about my toilet paper. Finding one-ply when I was running out was sheer luck, but the day I scored a pack of Northern was a God send! And yes, I literally praised the Lord over toilet paper right then and there. Most of March and early April I spent studying the news, links, and websites looking for facts about this Novel Carona Virus. A lot of contradictions out there but it is after all, a brand new Virus. I appreciate all the work that went into educating all of us about this so we can make informed decisions. I am a nurse and I am essential, so I have been working....very carefully.  My town just opened up to phase two today, so I am praying we all continue to be safe. Anyway, I moved away from reading and watching so much, and have moved towards what relaxes me and makes me happy - Coffee and Cards!

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy,

Holly 


11 comments:

New Creations said...

So beautiful!

Lady Joyful said...

Great cards! I think I like the purple most.

Billie A said...

Cute cards. Fun papers

Maria said...

Lovely coffee cards!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee cards. Both are so gorgeous.

Hetty said...

Loving the flowery cups on your wonderful cards!

StampingbugKerry said...

Too cute! I need a big cup like that!

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous caffeinated creation!!

Dawn S. said...

Love both of these. The bright pink is my favourite!

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card! Another lovely creation

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Yay! I"m so glad you are in a better place now! I have been working from home since mid March. I think this hop was something we all needed. Love these pretty cards!