Tuesday, May 26, 2020

No Life Before Caffeine



Hi Friends and Fellow Coffee Lover's,

Today is day 5 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I hope you are all having as much fun as I am. This weekend feels like a marathon between making the cards and trying to catch up on the blog hopping and commenting, but I am having so much fun!

I love this Cat's Pajama's image. Such a cute set. They are also sponsoring this blog hop and have provided an adorable free digi image, I am hoping to get that inked up too before this week is over. 

Have a great time hopping around!!!

Holly 




9 comments:

Donna said...

What a darling card, I feel this way many mornings, lol!

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card! I love this sweet image

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Billie A said...

So cute. Just a darling image.

Lady Joyful said...

This is so sweet!

New Creations said...

Love the LO, so cute!

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card with a sweet image!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun and a great card design.

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love that bunny and the sentiment!

Lisa said...

This is SO adorable!!