Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Depresso...



Hi Friends,

I have another card for the Coffee Lovers Blog hop. Today I am using the Your Next Stamp set, "Coffee...Right Meow!"  I am also using their Crazy for Coffee paper. This card design is from The Paper Players.  This is from their current sketch challenge. 

Very recently I received such a blessing. I would like to thank Deborah Anton. Kindness comes in many forms and I do feel so grateful for hers. 

I hope you all have fun creating and hopping along. 

Stay Safe and Healthy, 

Holly 


16 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

Aw, this is adorable! That poor kitty xD

Claire said...

So cute

Laura Love said...

This is super cute Holly!

yyam said...

Hehe...soooo cute! LOVE the sentiment!

New Creations said...

Super cute!

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image and sentiment.

LeAnne said...

LOL, such a cute card....and a perfect sentiment! I know how that feels! Thank you so much for sharing this with the Players and using my sketch this week!
LeAnne

Stef Perry said...

I would definitely feel "depresso" if I ran out of coffee! Such a cute card with great coloring and cute designer papers! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

LOL! That's for sure how it feels when the coffee runs out! So cute - love the sentiment and the sweet little sad-kitty! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players!

CarlavdM said...

Just wonderfull!
Your card made me smile with the despresso-cat on it.

Jaydee said...

Oh, I have a couple of friends who would totally understand the sentiment and facial expressions in this fabulous card. Fabulous use of the sketch and so happy you joined us at the Players this week
jaydee

Dawn S. said...

Oh, the kitty looks so sad! Great card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Poor kitty! This is a great card regardless of how kitty is feeling.

laurie said...

LOL..so cute!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome design! I love that little kitty and totally understand the feeling!

Dandi93 said...

SO cute and what a fun sentiment