Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A happy tree of love


Oh I love these happy colors together and the great card design. I did KopyKat this from here. I think I have a smaller version. The pear pizzazz is 4X51/2, the Cajun Craze is 31/2 X43/4 and the whisper white is 31/4 X41/2. This stamping set is from Stampin' up called Season's of Friendship. The hearts were punched out with S.U.'s small heart punch in Cherry Cobbler. The leaves were punched out with S.U.'s 3/4 circle punch and the leaves were inked up in pear pizzazz, Cajun craze, cherry cobbler and more mustard. I died my own seam binding in cherry cobbler and used my bow easy to make the bow. OH and I used Stampin' Up's I {heart} hearts set and stamped in pear pizzazz on the background.
Thanks for looking and for your comments.

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is so neat!! What a great card!

Unknown said...

this.is.so.cute! i love it! i need that set...again. think i...um....traded it. am i nuts?