Sunday, October 24, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Challenge


This last weeks Totally Stampalicious Challenge was to case one of the design team members. You know how much I love a good Kopykat challenge, lol. I've had two of Sue's (AKA coffeestamper) cards in my fav's for a while now and was so happy for the opportunity to finally make this. I searched for the rolling pin (loved it) and wine bottle but could not find the stickers.
I love the images and funny sentiments. I picked this up, along with chef Pierre when I won their blog hop not too long ago. I colored with various markers. Used Only Orange and Green Galore card stock from SU. Lately I've been picking up a lot of bling, I can't seem to get enough, lol. I also picked up some gingham dp from JoAnne's. It's DCVW, along with the ribbon.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha ha, i love this! :)