Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Dozen


Okay, first posting to the new blog. Joe will be so happy I did this. lol. I made 12 of these cards for my SU club meeting tomarrow night. I am not sure why I got so ambitious, but it was fun. Lots of punches, lots of sponging, tons of glueing. Oh you know I used a glue stick. lol. Never got over the facination of a glue stick from when my older two were in Kindergarden. And of course this was a KopyKat from a couple cards I saw on SCS, but mostly this back of babe creation belongs to Ellen, here is her blog: http://blinkthinkink.blogspot.com/ I know, one of these days I'm going to learn how to hyperlink in a "word". lol. Oh the tricks I need to learn. Do you like this blog design Joe set up for me? I love it!!!

For back of babe punches used, please see Ellen's blog, in addition I used:
Stamps: Tropical Party and Cheers by Stampin' Up
DSP: Island Oasis
Ink: SU tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, so saffron, rose red and old olive

If you like this, please leave me some love.
Hope you have a crafty day

8 comments:

Jodi R. said...

Holley, FANTASTIC!! love the new blog and the card is great too. tried to become a follower but something is wrong with my password. will try after work. so happy. can't wait to see more. see ya online. Jodi

Paula said...

you go girl! AWESOME!! Can't wait to check every day!! :)
Paula

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Holly, you have made a good start on your blog. It's great! And the card is adorable. Is that paper piecing you did on the girl?

Amy J said...

That looks great! Such talent! Don't worry, blogging is so fun and easy! I am computer challenged as well, and it gets to be so easy!
Can't wait to see what else you post!
Amy

Unknown said...

of course i will send you some love. this is amazing! copykat or not, you are talented to pull this off and a dozen times!? you go! now what is that cute sewing machine card off to the side? it needs some love too!

Mandy said...

wow! i would not be that ambitious...great job! i agree with jamie...love that sewing machine card in the sidebar! {she sent me over by the way!}

marilynprestonn said...

This is such a pretty lady and the scenery. I can't believe you made 12 of those. Quite ambitious indeed. Love it alot Holly!

Note: I believe you made 12, it's just an expression. LOL

~amy~ said...

Holly! this is soooooo cute! I'm so Happy that you're back creating and thrilled that you joined in the Coffee Lovers blog hop this time around. Thank you soooo much for helping me celebrate my blogaversary!