Friday, August 20, 2010

SU Club night




Last night was our SU Club night. We went over to Rhonda's and she had the best design ideas for us, great coffee, and lots and lots of great tips and advise. I had a great time. We used the new set, Morning Cup, for this cute little teabag holder, which I just loved making. The background embossing is with one of the folders called, Vintage Wallpaper. I've seen this used on a few cards and it really adds so much to the cards. Of course I had to order these both! lol.
card reciepe: Morning Cup, Elegant Soiree, crumbcake, baja breeze, scallop punch, modern label punch, watercoloring with baja breeze, soft suede, crumbcake, basic grey.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! So cute. Okay now you've made want the Morning Cup stamp set even more. TFS

Unknown said...

ok, this set is on my next order. thanks, enabler! ;)