Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Camper

Hi Friends and Family,

Are we getting ready for Thanksgiving here in the States?  I know we are!  The Holly-Days are upon us and we have much to be Thankful for this year.  In the spirit of Cubscout Camping, I have made a Camping card for your Inspiration today, over on the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog.



I love these backgrounds!  So easy to use and it's fun to create your own background papers.  Love the new tent and camper and all the adorable matchy stamps and dies to go with them.  I am going to be using these again and again with all the cubscout camping trips.  If you had a summer camping trip, these would be so perfect for your scrap pages.  

Don't forget you have til tonight to play in our Challenge!  And tomorrow starts a new Challenge!  

Thanks for Looking in on Us. 

Holly

PSST - Have you seen the New Items in the Store?  Or the new look of the store?  OMG, I love it.  Every time I push the "Home" link on the left, a whole new crop of products comes up in the store.  I literally sat here while creating cards and push that link at least 50 times, lol.   I love seeing all the goodies in the store come up randomly like that, makes me feel so creative all over again and there are stamps I forgot I have and stamps I forgot I wanted to have, lol.  

No comments: