Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winged Things

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Time for a New Challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.  This weeks theme is Winged Things!   So show us your wings!  Here is mine.....





I'm so super excited that we will be carrying Aurora Wings!   Oh and did I mention this is our sponsor this week?   This is a good time for me to thank Aurora Wings for the fabulous images they provided the design team and to thank them for making their cute adorable Sprites into stamps!  Whenever available, I like to use stamps.  Something about getting them inky and coloring them up from there.  I dunno.

Also, this is a good time for you to check the Loves Rubberstamps Store's New Look if you haven't seen it.  Okay I have to confess, I love hitting the home button on the left hand side because New Items show up each time and I love looking through everything at the store this way, lol.   Of course, I always have to check out the New Items first.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this Challenge!

Holly

Copic Markers Used: YG03, YG67, YG63, G40, G43, G46, GY01, N3, V5, V05, V17, E000, E21, E00, E93

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous card, Holly! I love the vibrance of the purple! Such an eye catching card! ♥

Brenda in IN said...

What a cute image. I love the soft background and the corners you did.

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable Holly! You did an amazing job coloring the sweet image!

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Love the rich shade of purple for the snapdragon against the pale green background, Holly. Thank you for joining "Anything Goes" at AuroraWings. Good luck!

Mitzi xx
Artist/Owner AuroraWings

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOH, what yummy colors, Holly! Fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD