Monday, November 24, 2014

Sharp Dressed Man!


Hello Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Monday!  For those in the States, are you ready for Thursday?  I have all kinds of things I have to do to prepare, lol.   Do you all get dressed up for Thanksgiving Dinner?  We don't.  But I still thought this would be a cute card for preparing for dinner....


I love this Die-namic Die set!  This card came together so fast and easy it was amazing!  And now that it's the Holly-Days, it's more important than ever to be able to make a really quick and simple card that packs a punch.  I have many more of these to make in my future!  

Have you been able to play in our Current Challenge?   Have you checked out the New Items Laura has placed in the store?   I always get so excited, there are so many different products, something for everyone for sure.  

Okay I'm off to make some more Holly-Day cards..... Have a great week!

Holly

Come with a Bow Tie too!


No comments: