Monday, November 3, 2014

Perk Up

Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's time for a new challenge over on the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog!  This week is everyone's favorite - Anything Goes!

Here is what I came up with:


My Co-Worker occasionally will bring us coffee in the morning.  She is much better at getting up and around and out the door than I am, lol.   So I wanted to give her a card and a star bucks card.   She will never accept any money from me, so this one should cover it and possibly pay for a couple more, lol.  

Laura is adding New Items to the store all the time now, so be sure to check those out!  I can't wait to see what you make!

Holly

I used this weeks skech over at MFT's. 
Print

3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

This is loaded with goodness, Holly! Love the coffee set and die detailing! The inside gift card idea is fantastic!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute card. I think I am going to need a super tall cup of that to perk me up today.

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic card Holly inside and out! Hope all is well!