Sunday, November 2, 2014

More Expo Layouts

Hi Again,

Wow, three posts in one day!!!  And after being MIA for so long, lol.   I have the last layout we did at the Sacramento Expo.  It's a bit hard to see but we used Acrylic and so the paper was for the front and back, plus I added a bit of paper on the backs.



It's a bit tricky to do the backs, because whatever you add, you will see on the front as well.  It was fun to do something a bit different and now I have 10 pages done.  That makes me so happy!!! I'm not going to lie, I love it all kitted out and designed for me, lol.  I do plan on doing some of my own designs too but it sure gave me a great head start on things.  I also bought about 8 other page kits, so I will be working on those too. :)  

Thanks for checking in and looking.  And yes, I will have another post tomorrow!!! 

Holly

2 comments:

Laura Love said...

These are amazing! I always have a hard time doing scrapbook pages on my own - I like kits too - LOL! Super excited to have you back, refreshed and full of mojo!

Blankina said...

So pretty, must have been a lot of work :),
HUgs Blankina