Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sacramento Expo - Vintage Purse

Here is another project I did at the Sacramento Scrap Expo.  It's a Vintage Purse and the class was put on by the Pine Cone Designs.  I was so super impressed with this instructor.  Her son had a head injury the week before and was in the ICU, she brought him to the class.... like the show must go on.  His doctor said it would be okay, but even after the week she had, I'm not sure I could do this, lol.  God Bless her.
















This was so fun to finish up at home.   Lots of pockets, flaps and tags.  

Holly



2 comments:

Cyndy Silva said...

Looks great! I haven't finished mine yet.

Laura Love said...

Wow Wow WOW!!! This is so neat! This totally looks like a fun class and OMGosh! Your instructor sounds dedicated! I don't know if I could have done that either!