Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sacramento Expo

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I recently went to the Sacramento Scrap Exp and took four classes to submerge myself back into making something, lol.   I had a great time and brought three out of four classes home to finish up.  I am a slow scrapper and most of these require some time for detail.

This two page layout came with two more pages and then we able to purchase another two pages kit, so it turned into a six page layout, lol.  I love the little bird houses and the colors are right up my alley, so I had a lot of fun with this one..... once I got home, lol.  If you click on the pic's they come up bigger.  

Holly


2 comments:

Cyndy Silva said...

This is darling. Turned out really cute

Laura Love said...

So pretty and YAAAAAYYYY! So super excited to see you creating again!