Monday, November 3, 2014

Thank You Teacher

Good Morning Friends and Stampers,

It's my day to show you some inspiration, On the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog. So Happy Holly-Day.  I am happy too, for a couple months I have lost my mojo and lacked motivation to even get near my stampy stuff and now I have all kinds of ideas and things I want to make.  I went to the Scrap Expo in Sacramento recently and took four classes while I was there.  It's kinda like submerging yourself into scrapping again, lol.   But it worked!

This past week, we had parent-teacher conferences and my son's 6th grade teacher is really showing an interest in how our son can reflect what he knows on paper.   My son is in such a hurry to get his test and work done so he can read, that he is not going back and looking or even really reading the answers.   So it's amazing, but we will have to take the books away at school, lol.  He loves to read and is reading at nearly an 8th grade level, so now we need to make him concentrate on other things. Anyway, he does have a really good teacher and we appreciate the time and effort that he has taken to help our son out.  So I made him a card.




Don't forget about the Sunday Blog hop, you have all the way to Saturday to hop.  Oh and you want to check out our Challenge Blog and the New Items that Laura has placed in the store too! .... and I need to mention the GIVE-AWAY on the Loves Rubberstamps Face-Book Page!  Go like that page and check it out.  

Holly

3 comments:

Laura Love said...

How cute and such a perfect die-cut for a teacher card!! I am sure his teacher will LOVE it! That is awesome that Jeep loves reading so much - there are definitely worse things! I can totally relate to him though when I read a book that is amazing it is hard to put down until you are finished with it - LOL!

Danni said...

I'm SO happy to see you!! ;) Super teacher card, perfection!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply wonderful Holly! My DIL is a teacher and would love a card like this! Thanks for the inspiration!