Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cute-a-tude

I made this for this months guest designer challenge at My Favorite Things.  I love this Pretty Party paper from Crate Paper.  I used the Pure Innocence Cute-a-tude gal.  I airbrushed my background and added some grass.  I used my flower die-namic from MFT's, as well as the mini tag which seemed to be out of stock for forever!  lol.   I love the mini tags, they are just the right size for a card and they come in a four pack, each having a slightly different design.  I also added some little pearls here and there.  I colored her with my Copic pens: E00, E21, E93, E000, E0000, E50, E51, E53, R29, E27, R24.  And I paper pierced her little dress.  I love using the same designer paper to make the little dresses and clothes.  The red card stock is from Papertrey Ink. Reminds me of paper dolls when I was a little girl.  My Grandmother always used to tell me I should grow up and be a designer, because I would use paper and color it and then cut it out to fit my paper doll.  Well, I am not sure I am the kind of designer she was thinking about, but I like to design the clothes on my stamped images, lol.  

Thanks for looking and your wonderful comments.

Holly

7 comments:

Shelby said...

This is such a striking card! Love the color combo and the different patterns are awesome. Great paper piecing as well. Good luck!!!

Shelby

Tracey said...

Such a super sweet card!! Love the colours!!

Unknown said...

Holly, I love that grass you've drawn in, this is so pretty!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this!! great papers and love the grass you drew in!

Melody said...

Cute, Cute!! Love the grass and sky!

Beate said...

Beautiful coloring and paper choices! Darling card.
Hugs and smiles

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Holly :-)

thanks for entering the Soimon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x