Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tea for You, MFTWSC70, CTD190

I put this together in a rush this evening, trying to make my dead line for the Color Throw Down and MFT's weekly sketch.  I will add something, not sure what, to that blank grey space, lol.  Maybe the teacup and saucer, who knows?  But for now, out of time and past bedtime....so what's new? 

I cannot believe this weekend is already gone, it went by so quickly.  Jeep and I had the longest game of War ever!  Seriously lasted about 8 hours altogether.  We'd do what we had to and then get back to the game, lol.  I won!!!!  But OMGosh it was touch and go there for a while.  At one point I had no Aces, I won one in a war, won Two in a second war and won the last one in the last war.  Wow.  Today I helped Joe seat a toilet, lol, I don't know if I can say that very often.  We picked out some colors for the front bathroom and did a little shopping around, still in the planning stage.  But I had a great weekend with my guys. 

Thanks for looking and your wonderful comments.

Holly

5 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card! I love the contrast on it!

Beate said...

Lovely card!
Hugs and smiles

Colleen Dietrich said...

Sounds like you've been busy with your family, Holly. I saw the car Joe got; it's nice! And your new washer, too. Gotta have a good washer. ;)

Cute teapot card! Hope you have a beautiful weekend when it gets here. :)

Alice said...

wonderful mix of patterns. very pretty card!

Mary J said...

I love this Holly! Oh no, now I need that die set!!