Friday, May 11, 2012

Sew Nice.... MFTWSC71, CTD191


Looking for my MoJo this week.  I decided to use the MFT's sketch challenge and color throw down challenge together again until I find my mojo.  I have lots of other cards I want to make.  I do love this Basic Grey paper, Wisteria.  It's my favorite and I've been hoarding it away, lol.  I also used, MFT's Sew Nifty stamps and dies.  I love that mirror paper I found at JoAnne's.  I used it for the thimble and I think I had better get back there and get a few sheets, I can see myself NEEDING more of this, lol. 

Thanks for Looking and your wonderful comments.

Holly

8 comments:

Danni said...

This turned out so pretty!!

Winnie said...

So lovely. I thought the thimble was a charm that you bought until I read that you made it with the mirror paper..Awesome. I love the way you put all the different pattered papers together.

Beate said...

Lovely card!
Hugs and smiles

Broni said...

What a very cool and eclectic card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Mary J said...

Such a great take on that sketch Holly! Love how you used the papers!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great Card!!
Thanks for your TSG MOABH visit!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Holly! This is a gorgeous card! I LOVE these papers! The thimble is the perfect touch!

Joan Ervin said...

I love the papers you used, Holly, and the dress form and thimble are such fun sewing details!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown!!!!