Saturday, May 5, 2012

Howdy Cowboy! MFTWSC69, CTD189

Better late than never! lol.  I made this for two challenges that are way beyond the time limits, but I wanted to finish it and send it off to my father-in-law for his Birthday.  I made this for MFT's weekly sketch challenge....last weeks, lol.   And for last weeks Color Throwdown Challenge. 

As Joe and Jeep were waiting for me to get off work the other day, they headed to the boot barn and were trying on hats.  This picture of my son was taken with Joe's IPhone.  I thought it went perfect with my MFT's cowboy image and dies.  I was going to add some twine but it got to looking a bit busy. 

The Cowboy is from My Favorite Things
The Paper is October Afternoon - I finally used it! lol.
I colored with copics.
Card stock is either S.U. or PTI - I don't keep track anymore, lol. 

Thanks for looking and for your wonderful comments!

Holly

No comments: