Monday, May 28, 2012

There's no place like home

I love the good witch!  I can't help myself, lol.  I made this for the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 130, use a sentiment.  And I also used the sketch from MFT's, MFTWSC23 - still trying to catch up on last years sketches. 

The stamps are from kraftin Kimmie, this one is Glenda the Good Witch.  The designer paper is London Market from pink pasley.  I colored with copics and used my new frame from Spellbinders.  Added some pearls. 

Thanks for looking and for your wonderful comments.

Holly

5 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

She is so pretty! You did a fabulous job coloring her. :)

Hugs~

Sharon Caudle said...

Holly your card is beautiful!!! Looove her and your coloring is wonderful! Love that frame too! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie!
hugs, Sharon

Tracey said...

This is great Holly! Fantastic colouring!!

Shelby said...

Fantastic design and holy smokes on the great coloring! love love love love that die cut you've used.

Shelby

Amanda R said...

Very pretty and I like the yellow you used around the edges, makes her glow! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!