Saturday, May 5, 2012

No matter where we go..... SCRSC78

I love these images from Sparkle Creations.  The little boys just make me so happy.  This one remind me of my son Jeep.  He is just like his Dad, always multi-tasking, hates to have one second of boredom, and always has at least three things he can be doing while he's waiting.  lol. 

I made this just in the nick of time to upload to Sparkles sketch challenge.  I did have to tweak it a little bit though, the image is quite large, so I had to put the panels behind the image.  And I had to flip the sketch.  There a lot of details in these images and they can be a real challenge to color.  I was up for the challenge and colored a little bit each night this week. 

Stamps: Sparkle Creations
Paper: Happy Day by simple stories
Color: copics
Card Stock: either S.U. or PTI or both, lol.
Brads are from my stash

Thanks for looking and for your wonderful comments.

Holly

2 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Oh my your coloring is fabulous! Great card!

Chrissy Larson said...

You have the cutest people stamps and I LOVE the way you color your images! They almost walk off the card!