Friday, May 18, 2012

The Happy Couple

wow, I threw this one together at the last minute.  Mostly because I wanted some more time to think about it, but times up! lol.   I made this for three challenges.  Card Patterns Sketch 165 (hey I may have a few minutes to spare, lol), Sparkle Creations SCRSC79, and The Color Throw Down challenge CTD192. 

I used the sweet couple from Sparkle Creations.  New designer paper I got last week Authentique Carefree, with S.U. sage shadow and kraft.  I picked up a large rolls of score tape and bought a couple colors in Ritz glitter.  Then I colored over her dress with S.U. markers regal rose and melon mamba.  The rest I colored with copics.  Hey how about those snazy glitter pants, huh? lol.   I actually attacked his jacket with a spica pen, but it does not show up here as well.  And I used floral fusion die from S.U. for my flower. 

Thanks for looking and your sweet comments.

Holly

12 comments:

Shelby said...

This is such a sweet image. Love how you've colored them up and the layers look amazing!

Shelby

Karen B. said...

Aww, this is such a sweet card. And amazing coloring as well!

Christina said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors for a wedding card, and the glittered pants are so fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Holly! I love it!

Ellen Taylor said...

Gorgeous copic coloring and the touches of glitter! tfs

Beate said...

Oh...that's adorable! Wonderful coloring.
Hugs and smiles

Tammy Hershberger said...

Too sweet, Holly! Great card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors - I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-20.html

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Holly! So many fabulous details on this one! I love the paper and the adorable couple!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Sooo SWEET! I'm loving those patterned papers!!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely precious, Holly...your coloring is fabulous and I love the sweet images!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown colors!!!!!

SemSee said...

Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SCRS challenges and ... congrats on your challenge win! (Pop along to the SCRS blog to read how to claim your prize). Hugs, Sem x