Sunday, May 27, 2012

Swimming Lucy

I made this for this weeks Sparkle Creations challenge.  Love these colors.  I added some yellow to the mix as well.  I used this weeks sketch for Card patterns sketch 167


Unfortunately, I missed the third challenge which was to use a water splash theme.  Oh well, so many challenges, so little time, lol. 

Stamp: Swimming Lucy
Paper: Echo Park Splash
S.U. tempting turquoise, S.U. pink (retired), white and PTI white. 
I used my airbrush for the water and sky and colored with copics.

Thanks for looking and your comments.

Holly

3 comments:

Shelby said...

This is an awesome summer card! Love these clean lines and your coloring is fab!

Shelby

Lenet said...

Beautiful Card!! Thanks for joining us at CardPatterns.

Lenet said...

Beautiful Card!! Thanks for joining us at CardPatterns.