Sunday, November 10, 2013

All that Glitters in Snow

Hello Friends and Family,

I hope you are all having a great weekend!  Anyone else celebrating a three day weekend with me?  I am so Thankful to get three off in a row!  That feels like real rest to me. 


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

If you haven't checked out the New Items that we have been adding lately - you need to! We have been super busy!

Today I started in on Christmas Cards.  I love this cute little Elf!  The Snow Drifts really helped make this design easy! 

Doodlebug -home for the holidays

Be sure to check out what the Design Team have for you today ! They are such a talented group so I know that they will have some awesome things for you to see :) Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs for the most chances to win to be in our drawing on December 1st!! Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Nina
Dangina
Have a great day!
Holly

I'm entering this in the MFT Sketch Challenge this week:
 

18 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Such a sweet card Holly. I love how you have used the snow drifts. Lovely colouring as always. Great job. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

downrightcrafty said...

love the traditional colours and the little heart such a sweet card
Hugs Kate xx

jonim52 said...

Love your card today, Holly, great job with the sketch.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Holly, adorable image and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Tracey said...

What a fabulous holiday card!! Love the little elf girl!!

Shanna Shands said...

Awesome Christmas card. I need to get started on mine!

Marcy said...

This is adorable and I love your snow scene! Beautiful coloring too!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

cute card.

debby4000 said...

Soooo cute
luv
Debby

Linsey R said...

Oh how darling! Your little elf is colored SO beautifully, I'm in awe! Thanks for your comment on my blog, it means alot to me! I haven't done a sensational Sunday blog hop before but I sure will now! If all the ladies creations are as inspiring as yours, and I expect they are, I will be just so pleased! I need all the inspiration I can get! Thanks again Holly! :)

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Ador-able! Happy Holidays, Becky :)

nwilliams6 said...

The elf is darling! Cute card. Hugz!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my she's just too CUTE! Love the festive colors and fab take on the sketch! :) HUGS

Unknown said...

Super super cute card Holly!

Dangina Martinez said...

So adorable! Love the image and color scheme.

yyam said...

Awwww....she's soooooo sweet!

Lindsay said...

This card is just too cute. I love it!

Laura Love said...

This is totally adorable! I love all the different layers and the traditional colors for Christmas! So cute!