Friday, November 29, 2013

A Day of Thanks

Hello Friends and Stampers,

I hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Did you go out shopping for the Black Friday Deals? Yikes! I'm staying in! I have plenty of scrappy things to do and I am not buying anything this year that is worth the small savings for all the crowds and traffic. But I do like to hear about everyone Else's experiences, lol.

It's a Happy Holly-Day over at the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog! I hope you have today off as well. 



Okay well it's close enough to Thanksgiving that I thought I would give it one more card, lol. This goes along with our current challenge for Thanksgiving, Thank You, Thankful. I also thought I would try a CAS design, but now I feel like there are layers missing, lol.
Have you seen all the NEW ITEMS that were added to the store? I know the Some Odd Girl fans are going to be very happy!
Have a great day and don't forget to check in tomorrow for Indah's Video Tutorial Post.
Holly

12 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable card, Holly! No Black Friday shopping for me either... just going to stay in, relax, and eat leftovers!! :) Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

*Vicki* said...

Such a precious image and beautiful design here Holly! :) Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and NO...I do NOT like to shop during Black Friday!! LOL!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly, I love the cute image and fabulous colours.
Sue xx

Shelby said...

Love the simplicity of this card and love how you've done the paper piecing.

Shelby

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Holly!

PaperDaisies said...

Aaaaaw!! Such a sweet card Holly. Love the design paper. It compliments the cute image perfectly. Hugs Nina

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SUPER adorable card Holly! Love the design and that gorgeous paper piecing! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. XOXO

Athina said...

Holly - this is so cute! I love the little image and design. I hope you have a great week!

Marcy said...

I've always loved this PI image and need to get her! Love your coloring and those fun papers you used. Great paper piecing on her dress too!

yyam said...

Awwww...this is adorable! Love how the image matches the patterned paper!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card hunni...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card and I like the paper piecing.