Monday, November 11, 2013

Zombie Birthday

Hi Friends and Family,

Just popping in to share a card I made for Joe's Birthday today.  Believe it or not, while I was working on this card, Joe was watching an episode of, "The Walking Dead."  Zombies are the rage right now, so I bought him a Walking Dead graphic novel and a toy figure zombie.  Since the kids are into whatever he's into, I bought them little action figure zombies as well, lol.

I saw Nancy's post on her blog Here, and I knew this would be the perfect stamp set for his card.  Plus Reed was a Zombie Killer for Halloween this year, so I am planning on using them for some scrapbooking as well. I stamped the images onto the Simple Stories designer paper and then I stamped them onto Copic Paper, colored them with Copic Markers, fussy cut them out and then adhered them onto the the stamped images. 

I hope you are having a Monster of a Holly-Day today and to any Vet's reading this, Thank You For your Service! 

Holly

9 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

How fun! Great image and super fun card! Your coloring is so great! Miss ya! Hugz!

Nancy Thomas said...

LOL Holly!!! Really cute and fun!

*Vicki* said...

What a fun card!! My son would love this! He participates in a "zombie run" each fall and really enjoys it! :) HUGS

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Holly. Wonderful zombie's.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tress said...

Hehe! Perfect for a "guy's" card!

yyam said...

Haha...super fun!

Laura Love said...

How fun - LOL! What a cute card and I may need that image - LOL! Austin is into the Walking Dead show too. He swears that we will have a zombie apocolypse someday - LOL!

PaperDaisies said...

What a fabulous fun card. Love it. Hope you are having a great weekend. Hugs Nina

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just too cute. I love it.