Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Blog Hop with some Coffee

Hello Friends and Stampers,

I decided to join the blog hop today to show you an adorable image that is going to be added to the store soon!  I wanted to thank Laura for the gift, she is so good to me!  She gave me this stamp in one of my orders as a Thank You.  I had sent her the image on someones blog and told her, "We need this one!"  We are both fond of coffee and the hours that it lets us keep, lol. 

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

If you haven't checked out the New Items that we have been adding lately - you need to! We have been super busy! I thought I would give you a peek here:





Art Impressions - People - Cathy Caffeine Set
MFT Dei-Namic - BluePrints 6
Memento Ink - Black
Copic Markers
Copic X-Press It Paper
Best Glue Ever!

Isn't she cute?  I am going to have to use her again and again, lol.  Her clothes are perfect for paper piecing.  Now I am going to send you off to my fellow DT and friends:
Nina

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly

Entering in Crafty Catz - Paper Peicing Challenge

16 comments:

PaperDaisies said...

Love the paper piecing. Such a fun image. I love it. Great colouring as always. Your card would be perfect for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

jonim52 said...

Love your adorable card. Love AI people.

Tracey said...

Ha! What a fabulous image!! Great card Holly!!

Unknown said...

Holly great card! I love the coffee too....I saw another saying recently "sometimes I am excited to go to sleep at night because I know I get my coffee in the morning". :-)

Danni said...

Love this! How fun!

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this, her outfit looks fabulous, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is such a fun image Holly!! Love your coloring on it! HUGS :)

Meredith said...

Great card! Meredith245 at yahoo dot com

Athina said...

She is too cute! I love that line up! Great card!

Heidi Brawley said...

lol that sentiment is funny. I am not a coffee drinker though. Love your paper piecing!!! hugs Heidi

Laura Love said...

This is AWESOME Holly! I knew you would make something cute with her - LOL! Your paper piecing is perfect! I love the faux matching buttons too!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous, fun card.
luv
Debby

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Where can I get a coffee cup that size? lol I love the card, the image, your coloring, the sentiment, just everything about it! tfs Love Ya' Patricia

Marcy said...

This card is so funny! I love the image and the sentiment. Great paper piecing!

NickScrapShack said...

I love this one! Great sentiment and I agree!!!! LOL

Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
Nick

Aunty Sue said...

Wow I am loving this image and great card thanks for sharing at Crafty catz