Monday, November 18, 2013

For The Record




Hi Friends and Stampers,

Of course I am going to play in this weeks MFT sketch!  I am a Club 52 member and it's so close to the end this year, I can't stop now.  I love these fabulous weekly sketches, if you are looking for a good sketch, check out their weekly sketch and the archival sketches as well. 

For this Card, I used:
MFT LLD Journal it - For the Record
MFT Die-Namic Piereced circle stax
MFT - Die-Namic First Place Award
Memento - Gray Flannel
Tim Holtz embossing folder
Pebbles - Front Porch 6X6
brads
cardstock

I wanted to offer some thoughts and prayers for the people in Washington, Ill.  I can't imagine what they are going through. 

As for me, I am going to go back to bed now, I woke up feeling rough and it's not going away or getting better. 

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments

Holly

13 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Holly, such a great way to use the sketch. I love the papers and colours.
Sue xx

De hobbydroom said...

Amazing card!!

Tracey said...

Great take on the sketch Holly!! A fabulous card!!

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Very cute! I love the use of brads! Happy Holidays, Becky

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Holly! Love all the layers of MFT goodies! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fab take on that sketch! I like the trendy vibe it has, and that bright floral paper.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I love cards like this, but I sure struggle to make them. You did a great job.

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great work with that sketch... LOVE the flowered papers!

Benzi said...

Holly, this is so cool and so sweet at the same time. I love the sketch and what it says. Great card!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool card Holly. Love the 'for the record' piece and the different layers... the flower paper in the background looks very pretty.

PaperDaisies said...

What a great card. I love 'for the record' just perfect. Hugs Nina

Laura Love said...

This is super cute! You do such a gorgeous job with these sketches! Love it!