Friday, November 1, 2013

Boo!

Hello Friends and Stampers,

Did he scare you?  lol.  No, of course not, he's too cute to spook! 

Happy Holly-Day Inspirational Friday!  I hope you are celebrating this weekend off with me and will join us over at the Loves Rubberstamps Blogs.  It's time to get inky and use those up those Halloween stamps for the chipboard books and scrap pages for the pic's we all took last night right?  Okay, I know, they go in the pile with all the other years, lol.  Me too, lol.  But on the off chance that you are still wanting to ink them up, please join us in our current Challenge - Halloween Theme! 

 
 
 
OMGosh he is so cute and he was so fun to color!   He reminds me of my youngest son who always loved to dress up all year round and then play the part. I have to say I love this pumpkin as well, it was a lot of fun to attach the face parts and so much cleaner than the real deal, lol.  I am using the already expired Sketch Design by Karen, SSS195.  I just loved this one and did not want to miss out on using it.  It's perfect for larger images. 
 
I hope to see all your fabulous cards and projects over at the Challenge Blog!  Don't forget to check out the NEW ITEMS in the store! 
 
Hard to believe it is the first of November already!  Wow! 
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments, I'll be coming around to see whatcha been up to this weekend!
 
Holly
 
 

9 comments:

Sue said...

Awwwwww that image is totally adorable and you have coloured him so beautifully. I love the papers and wonderful detailing too.
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

This little guy is so so cute Holly!! Your coloring is stunning too! TFS! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

Holly this little dragon is adorable! I love your coloring and colors! It was so great being GDT at LRS last month and getting to meet you. Hugs N STuff! Laura

PaperDaisies said...

Such a cute card Holly. Love the bright colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

jonim52 said...

Aww, he's an adorable image, very cute card!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awesome card hunni...

Have a lovely weekend!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Athina said...

He is adorable! You did a fabulous job coloring him up!

Laura Love said...

Awww! This is too cute! your coloring is amazing! LOVE it!

Marcy said...

Super cute! I just got this image from the store and can't wait to color him up! Love your coloring and the yellow and green little Luka dragon! :)