Friday, November 22, 2013

Flying Butterfly Friday

Good Morning Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Friday!  I have a card to show you for my Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Friday Post.




 
Originally I was going to make the PI Butterfly.  I searched and searched through my stash and discovered I do not have that one, lol.  I do have more than enough PI's, lol, but I thought I had that one too.  So I chose the on a picnic and fussy cut her out.  I used the negatives from the butterfly on the bottom for leaves around her.  I also used some of the negatives from the flying butterflies for inside the card.  It is a bit orangey, but the rain just started to fall and the trees just started to really turn and I have had a pretty nasty bronchitis and it definitely feels like fall here.  So I was in the mood for fall.
 
Do you have weekend plans?  I am working this weekend but I'm not that upset about it, I do have some time off coming up next week for the Holly-Day and I've got our Thanksgiving planned out.  We are going to  have a quiet one, just our immediate family.  This will be the first one in a long time, if ever... and we are due for a bit of a break.  Plus there is football to consider and you all know how much I love football, lol.  I'm actually very excited and hope there are at least a couple games on Thursday.   But if you are off this weekend, I hope you have plans to get inky and join us in our Challenge!  Also you do not want to miss out out on Indah's video tomorrow at the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog.  And you want to be sure to check out the New Items.
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.
 
Holly
 
I am using this weeks sketch from MFT:


 
 
 

16 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. Such a sweet image coloured so beautifully and I love all the butterflies.
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

AW!! So very adorable Holly!! Really love the butterflies everywhere inside and out! :) Have a lovely weekend! HUGS

Unknown said...

Holly this is so pretty! You can never have too many butterflies! Hugs Laura

Tracy said...

Precious Holly! All those fun little butterflies everywhere just make me smile. Hope you feel better soon. My daughter thought she had the flu but I think it's bronchitis and she sounds horrible. Hugs!

Danni said...

EEK!! LOVE this!! So awesome!! Did I mention I love it!! Enjoy your weekend!

zehra said...

this is lovely, would not think to use the negative for leaves, but it is perfect.

debby4000 said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Athina said...

I love the fall colors! Just adorable!

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, this is soooo cute, cute, cute! Love the image (so sweet) and your card design. Love your cards! Hugz!

nwilliams6 said...

Holly, this is soooo cute, cute, cute! Love the image (so sweet) and your card design. Love your cards! Hugz!

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you have used the negatives. Such a cute card design. Love the rich colours. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Laura Love said...

This is so cute Holly! I love the genius way you used the little butterflies as leaves and on the inside! Very pretty! Hope you start feeling better ... being sick is no fun ;( I hop eyour weekend shifts go quick...I work Thanksgiving so nothing major for us, just a small family supper at my brother's :) Have a great night!

yyam said...

Goodness! How sweet is this! I love how you used the butterflies! :)

Bridie said...

Brilliant card, I love the orange and brown colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Crafting!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Holly inside and out! Love the sweet image and beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Marcy said...

So super cute! I love this cute PI image with the butterfly and so cool how you followed it up on the inside as well!