Sunday, August 23, 2020

Free Bee

Stamps: Bee Mine from Honey Bee Stamps
Busy Bees by Honey Bee Stamps
Copics
MFT Circle Die-Namics
Uniquely - Stitched Scallop Circles
Paper - Designer paper from Papertrey Ink 


Hi Friends,

Happy Sunday! I made this shaker card this evening for the Facebook challenges: Honeybee's - show me your free bee and There's a Stamp for that - shake it shake it and flowers. The bee looking straight ahead just kills me, I love him! I got the outside bigger bee for free when I ordered from Honeybee a few months ago, thereby showing them my "free bee".  They have had other very cute bees that they give for a minimum order. I just love them. 

Well my guys start distance learning high school tomorrow. Ready or not, here we go! My son's algebra teacher flaked and got her packets turned in late. Which means we don't have one and I have to run out to get that tomorrow. My husband has to take in my truck to the truck doctor, the "check engine" light is on, and he has a meeting with a client. So guess who is taking the day off to take on half the chores and make sure the boys get off to the right start tomorrow? yep. It's a Holly-Day.  Those used to mean something entirely different years ago, lol. 

I got a lot done this weekend. I managed to re-organize my scraps into like colors and place them into sleeves. Having them color coordinated means I am more likely to go into them and seek out a scrap for a small piece. I pulled out the yellow for this project....easy peasy.  I am slowly but surely re-organizing all my things. It's not so bad when it's small projects here and there and then I get to play afterwards, lol. I still have my desk top relatively cleared off. I have to have a little creative clutter to keep me going. But not having a cave-in is sure nice. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and good luck to all of us with kids restarting school tomorrow - distance or not distance, it's a thing. 

Stay well and Safe, 

Holly 





1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I wish your "Holly-Day" was actually a holiday...or a day for Holly to create more gorgeousness such as this BEEautiful shaker card. You are so talented...not only creatively. Your positive outlook and energy always keep me inspired, and I am certain that I am not the only one who feels this way. Wishing you and your boys the best with this school year, and that algebra teacher needs to get her ish together.