Sunday, August 23, 2020

Roses For You

Stamps: Roses For You - Simon Says Stamps
Paper - Papertrey Ink Simple Impressions
Copic Markers
Trinity - Crystal Clear Bling

Hi Friends,

Third card tonight! I am in the zone, lol. Actually I am sitting here watching a murder documentary and coloring. I am using my Copic Markers directly on this paper and it's working so well, I just keep going on to the next card. This is the third set of stamps I pulled out to use for Danni's, There's a Stamp for That, challenge on Facebook. It's nice to have some flower cards in my stash ready to send out. I think I am going to try to make another shaker card, but not tonight! lol. 

Earlier today we went to Sam's club for the front line hours shopping....didn't get anything great, no Lysol or Santizing wipes, but we got our weekly bulk shopping done. We needed a few things at the Grocery as well, so we went ahead and did that. I have Basic Life Support renewal this week, so I did my reading and on line testing today. So after all the resposibilities were done and over, it was nice to come over to my desk and make the cards that would normally take me all day to make, lol. Just having fun. I still cannot believe I got this paper for $2.00! Total Score! 

Have a great week. Stay safe and well. 

Holly 

1 comment:

Claire said...

Very pretty. Love the striking red
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner