Sunday, August 23, 2020

Killer Birthday

Stamps: MFT Sharky Sentiments
Dies: MFT Baby Shark and Lawn Fawn Alphabet

Hi Friends, 

I made 10 of these cards tonight. A direct case from Heidi Bergman Brawley. I made mine just slightly different but overall it is her design. 

I have all kinds of new make up brushes to blend colors together, sorry but I cannot see paying a lot of money for these blender brushes when they are esentially the same thing for a lot less.  I'm still trying to get the hang of blending colors. I did see a youtube video that suggests getting the brushes wet before use and it went a lot smoother. But it's an ocean scene, so it's okay, lol. 

These shark dies are so fun to put together. And the cards came together rather quickly in stages. I have no idea what that note for 8:20 is all about but by the time I realized it was there, I had stuffed the envelopes, lol. 

I hope you are well and staying safe. 

Holly 

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card. I love the whale and the awesome sentiment. Great job!